Welcome

The Strathmore Association was founded in 1936 as the community Association of North Strathmore. In 1933 “The Onderdonk Farm” was purchased for development by Levitt & Sons who built North Strathmore.

The original name of the development was:

“STRATHMORE AT MANHASSET”

The Onderdonk House built in 1836 was transferred to the Strathmore Association and has been maintained by the Association ever since.

Judge Horatio Gates Onderdonk House Library of Congress Historical Data

Manhasset 300 Years of History

1471 Northern Blvd, Manhasset, NY 11030